Dear users, the personal data that we obtain through the application or contact forms on this website are used to contact you to present an offer of consultancy and specialist training.
The policy describes for what purpose and on what legal basis we process personal data as part of the provision of the above services by using our website [hereinafter: Website]. The Website is made available to its users [hereinafter: User], both for Polish citizens and for foreigners.
Dear users, following Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / WE [hereinafter: GDPR], we would like to inform you that based on the concluded Agreement, we process your data in the LSJ HR Group as Co-administrators. Two companies are co-administrators of the processed personal data:
1) LSJ HR Group Sp. z o. o. Sp.k. registered in the National Court Register under number 0000596539, VATIN 955 238 60 54 and
2) LSJ HR Group Ireneusz Sozański VATIN 858 110 83 40, REGON 320198164.
3) The registered office of both companies is located at the following address: 70 – 664 Szczecin, Celna Street 1, phone number: + 48 91 814 5252, email: email@example.com [hereinafter: LSJ HR Group].
The co-administrators have appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted at the company’s headquarters by sending a post to our address or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The main purposes, legal basis and scope of personal data processing, your data may be processed for:
1) making contact and presenting an offer to participate in the recruitment conducted by us, based on your consent, i.e. art. 6, para. 1 lit. a) GDPR, including consent to provide services by electronic means;
2) conduct the recruitment process, including providing data to our Clients (Employers) for whom we recruit, based on your consent;
3) fulfilment of legal obligations in the field of administrative matters, resulting from the Act of employment promotion and labour market institutions and the Act of the employment of temporary workers, according to art. 6, para. 1 point c) GDPR;
4) marketing of our services in the field of new recruitment offers, job offers, personnel consulting and training, based on the legitimate interests of the co-administrator, i.e. art. 6, para. 1 point. f) GDPR.
How long do we store the personal data of the Users of our Website?
1) data processed to fulfil legal obligations will be stored within the time limits resulting from the provisions of the law;
2) data processing for direct marketing of our services will be stored until you object.
What rights do you have concerning the processing of personal data?
1) To the extent resulting from the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to access your data, correct and rectify it at any time, the right to delete data (the right to be forgotten), limit processing and object to their processing, as well as the right to request the transfer of data to another administrator.
2) You also have the right to complain with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office in Warsaw, if you believe that we are processing data contrary to the applicable law.
3) You can implement the above rights directly at our headquarters in Szczecin, by sending a written request by traditional mail to our address or by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com.
Who we may share personal data with?
Your data may be transferred to our Clients (Employers), subcontractors based on cooperation agreements concluded with us, including entrustment agreements, i.e. IT service providers, entities operating our IT systems, entities providing personnel consulting services and specialist training, and authorized public entities. Personal data will not be transferred to third countries, i.e. outside the European Economic Area. Providing personal data is not a statutory obligation, but it is a prerequisite to use the services provided through the Website. Personal Data may be processed in an automated or partially automated manner, but they will not be used to make decisions based solely on their automated processing and will not be profiled.
1) LSJ HR Group makes every effort to provide you with the best online service during your visit to the Website www.szkolenia.lsj.pl. To achieve this, we use third-party cookies to obtain data about the User’s behaviour when visiting our Site. We also track how often a given User visits our Site.
2) The information we collect is anonymous and does not make it possible to identify the User as a specific person unless the User provides us with his data by filling in a form or using another function offered on the Website.
3) We do not use any undesirable and intrusive cookies on the Website to collect personal data. We use standard third party cookies, such as Google Analytics, to be able to track the behaviour
of online Users and obtain aggregated statistical information. For that purpose:
a) we track the number of visits to the Website, information about the Website that the User visited before entering our Website, and information about the Website that the User visited after leaving our Website;
b) the cookie file is stored on the User’s device for a period not longer than two years from the last visit to the Website. For this purpose, the User’s IP address is used. Cookies are small text files that the User’s browser stores on the devices through which the User Uses the Website. This allows us to track whether a given User visits our Site again.
5) If your browser settings have not been changed by you so that it does not accept cookies, our system will place a file (cookie) during each visit to the Website.
6) You have the option of rejecting cookies by selecting the appropriate browser settings. This will remove all details from the cookie. However, if you choose to change your settings in this way, you may not be able to access certain parts of our Site and use certain functions.
8) The terms of this Policy may change. Any significant changes to this Policy will be published on the Website www.szkolenia.lsj.pl
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) The co-administrators of this Website are two companies: LSJ HR Group Sp. z o. o. Sp.k. and LSJ HR Group Ireneusz Sozański located at one address: Szczecin, Celna 1, contact phone: + 48 91 814 5252, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Following the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services, to contact the User and provide our services through this Website, we may process the following personal data:
3) Personal data and other information entered into the contact forms on the Website are voluntary and are processed only with the consent of the User.
4) The information and materials published on our Website are for information purposes only and do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
5) LSJ HR Group is not responsible for the correctness and up-to-date information and materials posted by Users on this Website.
6) Information and materials containing content contrary to Polish and international law, racist, fascist, promoting violence, inciting religious, racial or religious hatred, as well as Websites promoting content generally considered morally reprehensible or violating ethical principles will not be added to the Website.
7) All trademarks and material that can be viewed or read on the Site are protected by copyright. Printing, copying or duplication of all or part of this Site, or any information or materials for non-private use, is permitted only with the written consent of LSJ HR Group.
8) Please be advised that the Website may contain computer viruses or other harmful elements – the Co-administrators of the Website are not responsible for any damages that may arise in connection with the use of the Website by the User.